1. Once an order is placed, we consider it a completed transaction. If you need to change your order, pick up or delivery date please call us to discuss on 0433 236 938
2. All prices listed are in Australian Dollars and all charges will be processed in Australian Dollars. All prices displayed and products and services offered, or to be supplied by Party On Us! are subject to change without notice.
3. Party on Us! currently accepts payment via Mastercard and Visa or Cash/Eftpos/Direct Credit.
4. We do NOT offer any returns or refunds after a transaction is completed and deposit is paid. We do offer a credit that can be transferred to a new date as long as cancellation occurs as per clause 5 & 6.
5. A Deposit of 50% is due on orders. The deposit is payable to hold your booking with the balance due no later than 24 hours before the event (for all onsite installations) Delivery/Item Collection will not take place until payment is received. If payment method is declined or if no payment is received, the buyer forfeits ownership of any items ordered and these items will not be delivered or cannot be picked up by the buyer.
6. Orders that are cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the event will be able to use their deposit paid as a credit towards a new date or product. Orders that are cancelled within 1 week prior to the event will NOT have their deposit refunded or a credit for product.
7. Refunds will NOT be given for change of mind.
8. Same day cancellations or change of mind for any value of order may be charged full amount to cover loss of product at the discretion of Party On Us!
9. Personalised Balloons are not pre printed balloons. They are a personalised vinyl attached to the balloon of your choice.
10. As a member of PEBA Party on Us does not support or condone nor will we facilitate the deliberate release of balloons.
11. Party on Us! does not accept responsibility for balloons once they have been delivered or picked up. As environmental changes affect balloons it is beyond our control once they have left our hands
12. It is the customers responsibility ensure that any hired items are returned in the condition they were supplied. Any damages on pick up will be charged at cost value